Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

181 - 200 of 256 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Thats a lot more room ,not only the door is bigger you can turn the trike around in side :smiler:

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

That is looking GOOD.
You should be a brick layer!

barry nunn wrote:
it's up , new shutter door is meant to be here next week some time , the building is a lot bigger than it looked eh?, hope to start with the roof next week too, new tin sheet

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

you don't see a gable end out of blocks here in the states. we take the easy way out and just frame it in. no wonder you had block dust all over you. wow, what a job. that was a lot of work.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
imported post

thanks very much, , also had to block up a few door ways , but i have used 430 blocks in total, door should be on this week , and starting the roof in the next few days , looking forward to some trike building , it's been so long, i have not even looked at my 1500 for 2 weeks or more, :?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
imported post

oh no, no , i payed a brick layer to do the block work . if i did it, it would not look like that ,

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
imported post

Thats a good size workshop you got there now Barry,room now for a fleet of trikes:smiler::smiler:

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
imported post

been working flat out! , got the two roller shutter doors on and the new roof, , just need to get the electric back on and put some lights up and socket s on the wall s for power, then i'll be laughing, got over the chest infection , that was caused by inhailing , brick dust off the petrol saw,i never had a mask on! , i always seem to learn the hard way:(,

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Don't we all, looks like you might be moving in soon, get it done, back to the trike :clapper:Looks great.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Glad your feeling better thats the important part

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

That is looking good!:applause:
Where's the little kitchen & beer keg?:blackstuff::blackstuff::blackstuff:
What about the Outhouse?
Are you going to set up a bed for the Looooong nights.:cheeky1::cheeky1:
Hey, you may as well just move in.:cheesygrin:
No parking problem.

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

But there no windows or sky lights. What happen?

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

wont be long now trikes all in there

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
imported post

no windows or sky lights , as there would only be a way of entry for the local kids, got to keep things locked up around here,

got the electric on now , just need to build some benches , and then move in , , i will post some more pictures soon:)

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Ok keep up the good work take a breath now and then

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
imported post

hi guys,

im still alive , been real busy , need to build some benches and some more other things ,

i got the chance of two big sissor lift tables , the plates on them say they will lift 1 1/2 tonne, so im going to make them it to bike lifts , , they had to be sunk into the concrete 6" so that took me a while to do two of them, but there in ,

but they are 3 phase :sadguy:, so i have just bought a3 phase inverter off ebay, for £50, problem solved i hope, sorry about the lack of photos , i will try and list some soon ,

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
imported post

barry nunn wrote:
hi guys,

im still alive , been real busy , need to build some benches and some more other things ,

i got the chance of two big sissor lift tables , the plates on them say they will lift 1 1/2 tonne, so im going to make them it to bike lifts , , they had to be sunk into the concrete 6" so that took me a while to do two of them, but there in ,

but they are 3 phase :sadguy:, so i have just bought a3 phase inverter off ebay, for £50, problem solved i hope, sorry about the lack of photos , i will try and list some soon ,

Blimey Barry your sure going to some lengths with equipment for the workshop.

I know where i can bring mine when i need a service:smiler::smiler:

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
imported post

got the bike stripped down into 3 big bits ready for the move this weekend , had to strip it down to get it around the side of my house.

do you like the dolly thats carring the backend , it was quickly knocked up , but it does the job well i think , not long and i will be back on the build,:)

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

barry nunn wrote:
got the bike stripped down into 3 big bits ready for the move this weekend , had to strip it down to get it around the side of my house.

do you like the dolly thats carring the backend , it was quickly knocked up , but it does the job well i think , not long and i will be back on the build,:)

:shock: I LOVE THE TRAINING WHEELS.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Is this going to chain drive?
Thought you were going to use a Jag Rear End?
Hey, lets see the new jacks & shop area.

181 - 200 of 256 Posts