Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

Hey, let's see some info & pictures of the E-Bake setup.
Still need to figure out one for mine.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
imported post

barry nunn wrote:
very nice , looks expensive , did you have to import the unit ?

had the bike out for a test drive of the brakes , and there spot on ! worth all the hard work:smiler:
The levers are made in Sweden by RRG i think the company's called.Kliktronic's the UK importer.They were purchased and paid for by NADB...disable bikers association...they give adaption grants to keep disable riders on the road,which im a member.I ve also cut the engine bars down and bolted on footrest so can ride stretched out now Which really helps with back and leg problems.

Great you got out on testdrive in that lovely sunny weather we had at weekend:cool:.Junking the rubber hoses for braided steel really make a difference dont they.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
imported post

hi tinker :waving:, sorry i never got back to you sooner , i hope these pictures help

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
imported post

skip20 wrote:
Hey, let's see some info & pictures of the E-Bake setup.
Still need to figure out one for mine.
took some pics the best i could with my phone , the bike has temp lights on it , as i need to keep the weight down for the mot test, and then off to the dvla for an inspection , then i'll bring it back ,put the body on and paint it ,

hey its got wheels on

having trouble with the indicators , everything works but the indercators ! any ideas , ????

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

barry. looks good
i ran a seperate socket and spliced the hot to the turn signal that was in the trunk and made a new groud for it both sides. and left the run and brake light's on the bike circuit

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
imported post

yer , but the turn signals have never worked , when i bought the bike , the guy told me there were not working , i ve had the switch apart and the wire are totally dead, also the lower fog lights , down by the crash bars , they are not working either? :?

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

1st - CHECK the fuse.
2nd - check the GROUND
3th - check the bulbs
4th - check the flasher unit.
5ht - check the wiring for brakes in the HOT line

Corning lights, check the relay

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

HEY!!!!!!:sadguy:
Your on the wrong side of the street!!!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
So how it go?

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Hey barry, congrats on yer ride looks Good.
hey on the signals mine would not work after I took the trunk off but when i plugged it all back in it worked before.
The front turn signals woul just fash quickly and not the rear while the trunk was off.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
imported post

hey the bike rides nice , the standard coil over springs are really soft , i was not expecting it to feel like that , had it over at the mot testing station today , and it pass, just need to ajust the hand brake alittle more, im hoping to get it over to the dvla , some time next week to be recatorised from a bike to a trike , then its road legal , then i'll put the body on and paint the whole thing , not looking forward to it tho !, there s about 30 pannels to paint :sadguy:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
imported post

so you used the stock shocks from the jag? just one on each side right?

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
imported post

no i used the stock springs from the goldwing , but i had to buy another off ebay, so i would have a pair,

·
Premium Member
1,947 Posts
imported post

OK! What happen to barry nunn this time?
It's been 2 monthes:?

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Yes Im wondering the same Skip 20 ?
I really hope it because he has started riding the new trike and haveing so much Fun and just hadnt stoped to make a post!!!!!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
imported post

hi barry
why are you trying to keep the weight down for the mot? your scaering me as im also building a 1500 trike and didnt think there was a weight restriction for trikes.
glennuk

241 - 256 of 256 Posts