Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK since I'm being so talkative HA! I've seen the tunnel fillertemplates for the 1800

but does anyone have a template for the 1500? I'd like to make a set andgive them a try.

Jim

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

I don't remember them ever being available for the 1500 Jim for some reason. I don't think there was a similar problem with the 1500, ie the muck and rain didn't get flung up through the steering head area like it does on the 1800.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hambone wrote:
I've seen the tunnel fillertemplates for the 1800

but does anyone have a template for the 1500? I'd like to make a set andgive them a try.
Hey Hambone :waving:The part doesn't exist. :jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I like the Wingthing company, but they have the worst website for finding stuff, scrolling for ever is a pain.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

steverichmond wrote:
The wingthings website must be wrong then. It's listed under the 1500 section.
Hey steverichmond :waving:You go and tell them boy im coming. :coollep:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
imported post

There is such an animal...

http://www.vpaccessories.com/accessories.htm

About the 5th item down, but ... I bought them and find it IMPOSSIBLE to install. No matter how you scrunch them, it just doesn't stay in place. The picture there is somewhat misleading in that they are longer, front of bike to back of bike, than indicated in that picture. As it is I have never been able to use them. I have however ridden a good deal in our Oregon winter and find that I don't need them. They are now in my box of "raw materials."

Mike C

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

These were obviously invented after the :18red:came on the market. They were not available before thatbecause theywere never needed. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Redwing is spot on. The ones made for the GL1500 are bad news,they were an after thought and a bad one at that.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
Redwing is spot on. The ones made for the GL1500 are bad news,they were an after thought and a bad one at that.
Hurragh ! ! ! :clapper:At last i have got something right. :crying:Thanks GWNorman. :clapper:

:walker::18red::walker:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.