Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am looking for 2 parts.. I am looking for a headlight and windshield.. Condition don't matter... I need them to practice a few things on.. So free or really really cheap preferred!! :waving:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Make sure you get the right headlight for your 03. They changed in either 03 or 04 and earlier ones won't fit.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
Make sure you get the right headlight for your 03. They changed in either 03 or 04 and earlier ones won't fit.
Thanks, but it don't matter right now since it won't be going back onto a bike, just for a practice piece.. So that's why year/condition doesn't matter :action:

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
imported post

:praying: Oh crap Diggers going to find a way to put LED's in the windshield and headlight plastics :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

schmidtap wrote:
:praying: Oh crap Diggers going to find a way to put LED's in the windshield and headlight plastics :ROFL:
I already know how to do the windshield... That's not what I want to practice :badgrin:

But your right about the headlights:coollep:

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
imported post

will have a windshield for you as soon as i get one fron another member. tried to get scratches off with lense restore BAD IDEA.live in nebraska so shipping wont be to high .just pay shipping good luck

:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

bigredvw wrote:
will have a windshield for you as soon as i get one fron another member. tried to get scratches off with lense restore BAD IDEA.live in nebraska so shipping wont be to high .just pay shipping good luck

:waving:
SWEEEEET Thanx bigredvw!! Let me know and I will pm you my address:waving:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.