Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I know the windscreen on my 1800 is too short even when at it's highest position. I'm 6-2 and like the 4" taller one. The vent is a must. I've looked at the F-4 and the Typhoon. The later cheaper by far. Your opinions and options welcomed. Thanks Tony:waving:.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Here is a company that makes very high quality shields. I have purchased several from them for various bikes, and do compare with the F-4. Also hard enough and tough enough you can use Rain X on them. Might be worth a consideration.
Clearview Shields - for the best ride you'll ever see This shield is also available in different heights, and maintains full factory adjustment. Takes awhile to get one sometimes that is the only drawback. Kit

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
imported post

I just put on a Memphis Shades windshield 2" higher than stock. I picked it because I liked the color on the bottom it matches the bike nice. It was cheap and it also scratches easy, you get what you pay for I guess.

Tom

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks guys for the info. Greatly appreciated.:waving:

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

When I puchased my 1982 GL1100I the first thing I noticed wasthat my windshield was not the original windshield. The windshield was way to tall for me, plus it had a lot of scratches. I searched on the internet night after night. I finally read an reveiw whichheaded me to http://www.ceebaileys.com. I'm so happy with my new windshield, aviation rated quality. if your in the market for a windshield heres where to head.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.