Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Nice ! I had a CJ360T which was the cheaper version of the CB :) took a trip through southern Colorado on it. Wish I had another one.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Nice. You bring back memories of my first bike. A Kawasaki KZ 400 Deluxe. My dad had bought it for my mother and she only road it twice and was afraid of it so I got it for the low low price of $1. I was the happiest 16 year old coming and going when he gave me that bike. I was totally shocked when dad gave me that bike for a dollar. I thought he was joking.

I road that bike from Michigan to Miami FL on a trip and enjoyed every single mile of it.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

Had a teal blue one... one of my first 'real' street bikes after years on enduros.
Seemed at the time to be a 'big, powerful, heavy bike'.
I was young, new in the Navy and full of Pee and vinegar. Couldnt break the thing! Well,I DID manage to wearout a few tires, chains and sprockets! Think we put (Yep...WE...as in two-up) about 80K on it, then traded up to a CB750F.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
imported post

Great bike. My first bike last summer was the '76 version. I had it for about a year and sold it a few months ago for almost double what I paid. I do miss it sometimes. Major grin factor on those little vibration machines. Good Luck with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.