Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

New to the forum, new to the bike too. I’ve got a disaster or a wiring harness on a bike that’s a ‘75 motor and a ‘76 frame, it’s completely dismantled and in bad conditions trying my best to sort it out and re cover it and get it back on the bike but as I’ve read on a few forums, the bike doesn’t have the reserve lighting unit or the plugs for it to go into. I know some export models didn’t have them at all as they’re mainly just required for the US models, but the only wiring diagram I can find is one with the unit.
I’m wondering if anyone has a diagram for the bikes that came out without this, or how it differs from the diagram you can find on a few sites with the RLU.
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been covered, hi had a look before posting but couldn’t find one.
Cheers!
Ken

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,832 Posts
I dropped you a PM / conversation ( hate that new term )
click on your Avatar in the upper right corner of this page, and then select 'conversations'

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have the UK Honda workshop manual for that if you want copies of pages, i am in UK by the way

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! That would be great! I’m in South Africa.

·
Administrator
26,306 Posts
That looks great, do you know if they do a PDF version?
Cheers!
Anything 85 and later get a factory electrical troubleshooting manual, much better and easier to read than the colored spaghetti.

Reactions: 87Ken
1 - 8 of 8 Posts