Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello every one. Well my plans fell through and now I have to sell my GL1000 Goldwings. I want to sell them together and they must be picked up. They both have clear titles. Neither one runs at the moment. And I have extra parts to go with them. The first is a 1975 GL1000 that has been gone through from what the guy I got it off of said and he converted it to run a single solex carb. I didn't install the carb yet but it is here. He also did a bunch of work on the custom fairing and the fenders. I have no place to store these so I need them gone soon. The engine has also been painted black and has some nice pipes. Also comes with new tire for the front. I have some pics of the bikes also if you would like them. The second is a 1976 GL1000 Goldwing. I was going to fix it for my second ride and that fell through so it is sitting here in my back yard as well. It has leaks and has been sitting for a year or so in a barn before I got it. It has a fairing and some hard cases and a trunk to go with it. The fairing was on it when I got it. I have not ridden either bike but both cranked fine so I know the engines aren't locked up. Like I said I need them gone asap so I would like $1000 for the both of them.
I know that sounds like a lot for these but that is about what I have in them both. So for $1000 bucks cash you get 2 GL1000 Goldwings and some extra parts. Email me direct please at [email protected] and I'll take any pics you need or answer any questions you may have that I can. Here is a pic of one of them. Oh I forgot about the trade part. I am into hunting and shooting sports as well as a ham radio operator so trades in those areas may be ok, just let me know what you have to offer. Please no low ball offers. I can part them out and make more than what I am asking but I can't take the time and trouble to do that right now. As far as trades for other things, I like trucks and Jeeps as well as Suzuki Samarai or side kicks. As long as it is 4x4 or a nice car or van or a nice camper. As you can see I am open to many different types of trades and I shoot 223 and 308 and 8mm and 9mm so please keep that in mind. Thanks and God Bless.
Carl

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks everyone but they have been traded. Take care and God Bless
Carl