* Mfg Date: 1/1976
* Mileage: 41,672
* Engine Size: 1,000 cc
* Kick Starter
* Air shocks
* Windjammer
* Great project!
* $500.00 cash!

I need to sell her by Tuesday. I am in Wellton, Az just outside Yuma, bring cash and a trailer or fresh fluids and a battery, rear brakes need bled and the timing belt should at least be looked at prior to riding any distance.

$500 is an unbelievable bargain for a running wing, but I need the cash to move and have no way of taking or storing another project, please take this one off my hands!

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

I love the bike and if you were closer I would take it off your hands right now. But too far for me to go. Again the bike looks great. Good Luck and God Bless
Carl

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

I'd probably grab it up if it runs, but too far and no way to get it home.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
imported post

My wife's trying to talk me into going for it, but 1375 miles is just too far.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I have a guy coming in from Phoenix to pick her up today for $450.00 The bike runs great, just needs fresh gas, oil and grease, and maybe new rubber! What a bargain..........

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

Good to know it found a home. Thanks for the info. God Bless
Carl

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
imported post

Hey eveyone! I'm the guy who grabbed this one! 340 mile round trip, but made it back safe n sound to phx... excited to get rollin on this project!

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
imported post

wanick wrote:
Hey eveyone! I'm the guy who grabbed this one! 340 mile round trip, but made it back safe n sound to phx... excited to get rollin on this project!
Welcome to the greatest forum on the net. Just hit our tech section for needs and advice as you get this baby back on the road. Sort of wish I had been in the area this week to have grabbed that one earlier when it first posted :)
Rick

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
imported post

webtrack...thanks. yeah, i had to do it. a bit of a hike but im glad i did (so far) just drained out the tank and new fuel filter, new battery, looking into the timeing belts and stuff... im sure ill need some help soon enough

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.