Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A true survivor bike. One owner bike- hasn't run in 20 years- put up right though, all fluids drained and such. Turns over but doesn't start. Isn't getting fuel and has some wiring issues. I bought new battery , plugs, cleaned points but now have health issues and can no longer work on it, besides that I ride harleys don't know hondas. The owner passed away and I am trying to sell it for his widow. It has a full Vetter Fairing, saddlebags tourpack, windshield, radio , all the goodies. Was a first year for the GW and it's all there. Good project for a Honda guy. I'd like to see it go to a good home because owner really loved that it. Has 31, 000 original miles and looks good still. It has some wires that got corroded in the Hurricane in 2017, was inside but floor got flooded. I don't think it would take much to get it running. Call if interested, $2200.00 one. 863-640-4716 or 863-337-6568. Call between noon and 9 pm. Bike located In N. LAKELAND, FL. ASK FOR Leonard or slowride:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have the 76' Goldwing gl1000. Need the right guy who wants a good , true survivor. This bike was one of the first of the GW's. I know there is a lot of Honda guys who has the place to put this proud project back on the road. Give me a call, let's talk. Bike is located in Lakeland, Fl. Call leonard at 863-640-4716. Please leave message if no answer or if message picks up. I'm home most of the time, come take a look .863-640-4716

·
Registered
1 Posts
I still have the 76' Goldwing gl1000. Need the right guy who wants a good , true survivor. This bike was one of the first of the GW's. I know there is a lot of Honda guys who has the place to put this proud project back on the road. Give me a call, let's talk. Bike is located in Lakeland, Fl. Call leonard at 863-640-4716. Please leave message if no answer or if message picks up. I'm home most of the time, come take a look .863-640-4716
Asking $2400.00 obo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts