Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am considering selling my '79. I am looking for some help coming up with a fair value. I have owned this bike for 17 years and I bought it from the original owner. It has always been stored inside and since I have owned it, it was inside and heated. The bike has less than 15,000 miles on it. It is not a #1 show bike, but is definately a #2. It is wine color and fitted with the complete Vetter set up painted to match. The original owner also added more than $1000 worth of Drag Specilty Chrome to it when he bought it. It has front and rear floor boardsand heel / toe shifter. I just replaced the stereo system with a new JVC unit with cd player and front plug in adaptor for my iPod. It has two new Dunlop raised white letter tires. I also put on a new 2" taller windshield and new brakes front and rear. It also has a like new king /queen bucket seat. I am looking for some help putting a price on it. Any ideas?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures would help.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

GL-1000s are bringing in the neighborhood of 1,000 to 1,500 in good running condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.