Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1980 Interstate 7,000 miles

580 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Lil Pete 
#1 ·
#2 ·
imported post

It's nice, it's clean and looks show room new, but it's an Interstate and doesn't even have a radio to listen to. Not worth the price unless it was a fully loaded Aspencade with cb.

#4 ·
imported post

All that money and I'd still have to buy some mirrors. Sheesh!

#5 ·
imported post

...and still need to go through the carbs, change belts, hoses,re-do calipers.....I wonder what the inside of the tank looks like, I hope he's taken great care of it. I will be watching this bike to see IF and WHEN it sells and at what price. Its the same story with this one. Its been for sale for about a year I believe. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=4677426&cat=144&lpid= I think custom paint deducts from the price, in that you really dont know what it looked like before hand, not to mention i think they are harder to sell unless you find just the right person that likes the paint. I wish them well, but I think they are with ALICE somwhere.....I bought my 81 with 20,500 on it, every bit as clean as these and at 2300.00 thought it was about fair. Still had to do the above work on it too!!

#6 ·
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
It's nice, it's clean and looks show room new, but it's an Interstate and doesn't even have a radio to listen to. Not worth the price unless it was a fully loaded Aspencade with cb.
The Interstate was the top of the line for that year .... the Aspencade didn't roll out until '82 .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.