Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The Gl1100i runs and drives good. New parts replaced with in 1000 miles are: timing belts, fork seals, rear tire, air, fuel, and oil filters, newer Travelcade seat with aadjustable driver's back rest. Oversized windshield. Carbs were gone threw and synced. Known problems yet to be fixed are valve cover gaskets and the radio has no display but still works. Looking to sell it or trade for a newer Aspencade in need of some work. Make an offer or let me know what you have to trade.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Please post some bigger pictures of your Wing, or is that the one in your avatar?....Might also help if you put a price on it for those who might be in the market for a Wing, but don't have any thing to trade.....Just for giggles and grins, does your drivers back rest fold forward to be out of the way for a passenger to get on????? If so send me some pics of it, and if you know the manufacture of that backrest, as my 82 has the mounts where a drivers back rest goes but no back rest....That way I can see if I can find or build me one???

Thanks..

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Yes the avatar pic is the bike that's for sale or trade. As far as a price goes just looking for any reasonable offers. MFG say Markland.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

If you had all the parts to it a might consider it.:D

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post