Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement fairing for my 1981 GL1100 Goldwing? The one I have now is cracked from a garage tip-over (oops). I would like to find an identical replacement for it. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Is it a Hondaline or vetter fairing? I've been looking for a Hondaline fairing myself, and have run across a few but lost my job recently and can't afford to buy one right now.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

It's a vetter type with stereo speakers and radio slot built-in. It's still in working order - I drilled a hole to stop the cracking on the right lower corner, but it needs to be replaced eventually.

sorry about your job loss - I'll be praying for you. I'm a minister just starting a new church in south Georgia, and FULLY understand the lack of money issue. Hang in there :)

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

PM Sent

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

Has anyone heard from Ken. I noticed his last post was on the 13th, the day he signed up for the group.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

I have the complete Vetter set up Front, Trunk and Side cases I'm taking off of an 80. The parts seem to be in real good shape. They are the Wine color.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.