1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi to all
I wonder if anyone can help me? :(
I have now got the trike painted black metalflake and while everything was dismantled i have stripped and cleaned the frame, tidied wiring up, binned the compressor and had a general tidy up.
I require, if anyone has, any chrome engine parts, covers etc as the engine area looks quite bland and boring now against the shiney frame and new paint
I will change my picture when all parts are back on the trike. not garage weather at the minute here in Lincolnshire UK. fine blanket of snow on the ground.:shock:

I will pay any one for anything they have that will pretty the trike up, radiater grill carb covers intake covers etc. nothing on e bay at the minute:(

Anyway take care everyone and thanks in anticipation:waving:

Regards Jim

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Nothing tooffer you Iam afraid Jim, but I will keep my eyes peeled and your request in mind.:waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

So, what are the chances of us seeing thiis wonderful restored baby of yours on the 22nd in Rotherham Jim? :cool:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

Hi silverfox whats going of in rotherham next wk whatam i missing?:?please do tell !SORRY ! IVE BEEN ASLEEP have agreat day out!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

here you go carpman.... I am afraid there are about 7 pages of mostly our usual meanderings to wade through but the gist of things are on the first post by Tanygaer and if you want to join the little run out send me a PM and I will fill in any blanks.

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum2/61891.html

would be really good to see you there. :waving:

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

JESUS 22ND OF THIS MONTH? THATS SUNDAY!!!. GOT TO PUT ALL MY BITS BACK ON YET. COULD BE POSSIBLE, MAYBE . WILL LET YOU KNOW!!!

CARPMAN CAME TO SEE ME AT THE WEEKEND, WHAT A GREAT HONEST CHAP. HE SAW THE TRIKE IN ITS NAKED GLORY AND WAS HOPEFULLY IMPRESSED. WILL DEFINATELY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HIM. WE BANDIED SOME GREAT IDEAS ABOUT BETWEEN OURSELVES ALL MORNING

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE HOW DO I STOP MY NOTIFICATIONS GOING INTO MY SPAM E MAIL BOX. I KEEP MISSING THEM:X

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Not quite sure how to stop the notifications disappearing down the drain mate,but I am sure someone more computer savvy will be along to advise soon.

As for this Sunday, it would be good to see you along even if it means duct tape and zippy ties for those bits to stay on!!!!:shock:

Glad to hear that you have hooked up with Carpman,he sounds a good fellow (like all members of this fine site) I trust he came bearing gifts of fish for the freezer!!!!:cheeky1:

Good luck with the email notifications and see you Sunday!!!!! :clapper:( hopefully)

:waving:

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

All that aftermarket"bLiNg" looks bad to me , poor quality stuff ,,,,looks better without it.

Polishing your intakes and valve covers and timing belt cover looks very nice!!!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE HOW DO I STOP MY NOTIFICATIONS GOING INTO MY SPAM E MAIL BOX. I KEEP MISSING THEM
Add the notification email address to you address book. On most web based email, like yahoo, gmail, etc, you can add that address to your approved or white list.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

HAVE DONE THAT AND NOW WORKING THANKS YOU VERY MUCH

RIDE SAFE

JIM

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

THINGS ARE LOOKING UP AND THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE I CAN MAKE THE MEET ON SUNDAY. I KNOW ITS AT MAGNA, ABOUT 30 MILES FROM ME AND I KNOW ITS AT 9 AM BUT CAN YOU FILL ME IN ON OTHER DETAILS PLEASE. I UNDERSTAND ITS A RIDE IN SUPPORT OF A FORUM MEMBER AND THAT IS WHY I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE IT, WHATS THE PLAN THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I'M 85% SURE I'LL BE THERE, JUST GOT A BIT MORE REBUILDING TO DO AND WILL BE BRINGING MY DAUGHTER ALONG FOR THE RIDE (SHE LOVES TRIKES AND BIKES AND IS ONLY 11 YRS OLD). I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT WE WILL BE UP TO THROUGH THE DAY AS I HAVE TO GET MY DAUGHTER BACK TO HER MUM AT SOME POINT. THANK YOU

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Jim, just so this thread doesn't go off at a tangent, I will PM you with a few details and also give you a link to the thread. :waving:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.