Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 81 GL1100 I need to sell and am not sure how much to ask! I got it about a year ago when my father past away. It has 114,000 miles and runs great, i put about 6000 miles on it this past year. I hate to sell it but times are tough. Vetter Windjammer V is on the bike now, had it off for awhile and put it back on. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Here is a link to a basic 81 wing from Kelly Blue Book. I did put in the zip code for Carson City but took a guess that what you have is a standard wing. If needed, you can always go back to the title page and do your own search on it and add what ever you need to get a value. Hope this helps. Good luck selling. I know this time of year in Illinois its hard to get done. Not to many people here are looking for a bike until spring gets here.
http://www.kbb.com/motorcycles/hond...ng/suggestedretailvalue/?categoryname=touring

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Worth about $2,000 - $2,500.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
That's a great looking bike! I'd list her at $3,000.

·
Cyclebusters.com
908 Posts
you will never get it. If you get $2000 I would dance. Its a bare bike with aftermarket body kit, over 100,000 and repainted. Its pretty. You see nice bikes like this listed for 3000 all over. LISTED. They are not GETTING 3000. If it was that nice and original paint, in the under 75,000 mile range $3000 ok. Nobody can account for a bidding war, driving prices up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.