Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am rebuilding a 1981 bare goldwing,there are parts I know should not be on it or are the wrong ones,I would like to find something that tells me what should be on the bike,kind of tires for a 1981,front fender,mirrors any kind of write up.
thanks steve:readit:

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
imported post

Go to any dealer site and to the year and model you want and check the parts fiche..on line..it's all there.for OEM.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
imported post

Please bare in mind that the model for the country would vary as well. Mine is a canadianmodel into the UK and is different from the official import into the UK. In those times getting your hands on a goldie was hard and many were unofficially imported by Honda dealers to meet customer needs. Things like mirrors were just what they had in stock.

Find out a bit more about it's origins first and that is easy from the frame number.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Have a look in the photo gallery here. You will see a lot of pictures of stock naked Goldwings and it might help.

Or if you post a few photos of your own Wing, we will be able to tell you what should and shouldn't be on it.

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

Post some pictures of your Wing Steve, we should be able to tell you what's stock and what isn't.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.