Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am selling my 1981 Goldwing GL1100. I have done a number of major maintenance items such as fork rebuild, new timing belts, valve adjustment, new waterpump and new starter. My GL1100 has aftermarket suspension, extra aftermarket seat and extra aftermarket (large) windscreen. I'll also throw in the Guardian Cover that I use. The battery is only two years old and I've done a host of other things to improve the mechanical condition of the bike. Cosmetically, this Goldwing isn't as pretty as some others. Its a 28 year old bike that is ready to roll though. Located in Stephens City, VA.

$1,850

Thanks, John

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

I'm selling because I want a dualsport and my wife won't let me own two motorcycles at the same time.

Motivated seller here.

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
imported post

nice bike, but same problem momma will only allow one at a time.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Motivated seller. Make an offer, I might take it. Try to be reasonable.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

First $1,000 takes it.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
imported post

Well everyone, I guess we can close this case.

John, Thank You for everything. I've had the bike out for 300 miles already this week.
Even went out for a little ride with my wife, and she prefers it to our 2004 Burgman 650!

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

Over the past 6 months I've seen a lot of bike sell cheap, but this one takes the cake. Damn, you got a deal!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
imported post

I think I'm going to crack a beer and cry. Nice deal, sorry that you had to let it go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.