6,193 Posts
imported post

I can see from here it's in better shape than mine, too bad it's so far away

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

It a good deal, I think. 100 miles west of Boston, MA.

He wanted $2500 in the fall, but no takers. Then he went to $2000, still no takers.Hard to sell a motorcycle in the northeast when it is 5deg and snow on the ground.

I am sure by Spring, the thing will get much more money. It is better than mine, but I don't have room. Somebody here should buy it.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

for sure, I have a lot of work to do on mine to get it to look as nice as that one does, lol, but by the time I pay shipping on it, might as well just finish mine, wish I could buy it just the same

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Really? Maybe I will talk to the boss about it then, I am not allowed to use the checkbook anymore, she took away my crayons

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

The Big Dog wrote:
Really? Maybe I will talk to the boss about it then, I am not allowed to use the checkbook anymore, she took away my crayons
I thought I was the only one that happened to!!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
imported post

I:ve seen this bike on craigslist for quite a while. Your listing of it now shows 1,000 dollars. I:ll take one for the team, I called andleft a message. I:ll keep you posted. This would be a good match with my 82 Standard.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

If this was last year, that bike would be in my garage.

I like finding complete, original good looking bikes.

I have a duplicate with 42,000 miles, but not quite as clean.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Ya Sand, I wish it were last year too, would have been a LOT easier to tuck that bike away last year. Mine is exactly like that only brown, looks like my picture, but a little rougher in the seats, lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.