Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Time to sell my bike:( with my second baby on the way :):gunhead:. I've scratched the riding itch :baffled:, so I'm selling for now. This is my 1982 Gold Wing which I've owned for 2 and a half years and about 8,000 miles. Mechanically, it is in excellent shape with 49,600 miles. Some of the panels are a little rough and could use repainted, but overall it is in good shape for being 26 years old and everything works. I know that it has been garage kept at least for the last two owners going back to 2000.

I'm asking $2,000 OBO, feel free to make an offer. I don't really have a way to deliver, but under the right circumstances, it could happen. Please ask any questions or for more pictures and I'll try to get them quickly.

Bike is located in Santa Maria, CA.

I forgot to mention I am missing the left side saddle bag cover. It flew off on the freeway...I think my toddler unlatched it before I left the garage.

Anyways, my price point may be off, which is why it's OBO, feel free to shoot me an offer. :cool:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Why don't you go into you forum profile and update your location? It helps to know where a bike is located in order to draw prospective buyers.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Whoops. I thought it was in the ad, my fault. It's updated now, and bump.

It's in Santa Maria, CA.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.