Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hey everyone, I've got the spring kit from Progressive on the way and I was wondering what type oil goes in the rear shocks and how much. I know I've seen it before, but couldn't remember the subject title. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
imported post

Hey Johnnynogood,

We spoke about this before, you and I. You called me “Home Biscuit”. Hahahaha That was funny…

I used ATF for mine and it has worked quite well and I have several 1000 KMs on it now and it is still working well.

Let us know how you did with the spring kit. Take a few pictures and post them if you can.

There is the thread…

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum1/73007.html

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
imported post

I used power steering fluid. According to someone on here it's the next step up in viscosity from ATF. The power steering fluid is working well in my shocks and forks though I only have the OEM springs all around.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Thanks Magic Man and K1, I couldn't remember if it was ATF or Seafoam.......... No I'm only kidding,, but who knows, maybe Seafoam can do that too:D. I'll try to take some pictures as I go, but every time I think I will, I get a bunch of crap all over my hands and don't wanna pick up the camera. There is a girl down the street that shows up when I get the camera going,,,hhmmmmm. Oh yeah, I'll try. See ya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.