Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1982 interstate runs great but the fairing and bags are shot. Ive taken great care of it but can't ride anymore.

·
Premium Member
12,781 Posts
I am sorry to hear your riding days are past. I hope you have many memories of good times on the bike.
If your intention is to sell the bike your location and at least an asking price would be helpful. Pictures are always good when selling as well. Best wishes .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx so much, having trouble getting used to this site. Greenwood indiana i used to get on it alot. Been a member for 10 years

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
I have all the interstate bags and trunk and a veter fairing I'm want to sell text 4173420058 for pricing . Looking for a good seat king queen for a 1983 interstate the wife don't like the one I have one it now..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry to hear your riding days are past. I hope you have many memories of good times on the bike.
If your intention is to sell the bike your location and at least an asking price would be helpful. Pictures are always good when selling as well. Best wishes
I have a 1982 interstate runs great but the fairing and bags are shot. Ive taken great care of it but can't ride anymore.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How come you never called me back about this bike???
Sorry bout that, I haven't been able to see it myself for along time it's in a friend garage for long time and I haven't been able to catch him home he works alot. I would like to see it again to make sure nothing has happened to it, wanna take a few pictures. I have never had a problem but he has a new job and is gone alot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts