Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all,

I am in Southern NH and I have a really nice 1983 Aspencade that i need to put up for sale. Im asking 2400.00 or BRO for it.

The wing is in really good condition for how old it is. Starts and runs great. has all the options AM/FM/Tape/CB and Intercom with the Y connector and passenger switch (sorry no helmet sets). Has the digital dash which all works, has a digital temp and volt readout as well as digital cb channel readout. The Stereo readout does NOT work though. The chargin system works great, also has newer tires so no need for tires anytime soon. Has aftermarketfront and read lighting. No rips or tears in the seat. Everything else is good on it except:

Couple of not so good things, the foot brake lever sticks and needs a little cosmetics on the paint. the lower left front fairing is scraped up and the rear right saddle bag cover needs paint.

The bike is drivable and registered currently. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Bill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Posts pictures please....This might help you sell it quicker.....

Claude.....

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Then post them!!!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
imported post

Sold it yet? It would be a long drive for me to pick it up, but at the right price I am interested.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
imported post

Settled for an 86 Aspy a lot closer to home....won't see you till spring...if you come south, let me know and stop and see me.....

JR

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
imported post

I'm sure right about now that Ga would be a lot more comfortable than Mass. Anyway, Dublin is on I-16 about 1/2 way between Macon, Ga and Savannah. It's was 70 here yesterday, and I took a nice shakedown ride after WDA333 and I spent Saturday going over the new bike. New timing belts, oil, filter, plugs, etc. Should be road ready...I think we are planning on a ride to the annual mtg in Colorado in Sept. so I have to start getting the ole butt tough for the trip...

Invitation stays open, if you're down my way, stop in...

John

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

john---thinking about co. huh--? there maybe a small group from this area going too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.