Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

After much thought, soul searching and deliberation I have decided to sell my 1983 GL1100 Goldwing Aspencade. Its in excellent condition and have had rave reviews on the bike and the tailer from everyone i meet. It has 86970 miles on it and i am including the custom built cargo trailer and all the camping gear that goes with it. Please let me know if interested. I am asking $6850 foreverything.

I am confident in saying if you wanted to you could drive it straight from here to your favorite camping spot or any road trip and pretty much want for nothing, i have tons of equipment that goes with it. Its a steal for that price.

Thanks so much and ride safe always, dave

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

A Very Sharp Aspencade! Mine looks nearly as sharp as yours. (but no trailer) I am gonna put it in a bike contest. If I win, I'll post a pic of the trophy. It's gonnna be a long shot, but she looks like new. Then, Friday, I am going in for another fracking surgury.
Nightrider1

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Post some close ups of the bike and trailer plus the camping gear. Also list the camping gear by brand name so price comparisons can be made.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

If you click on Daves logo in his signature there are several pictures of his Wing....

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Post some close ups of the bike and trailer plus the camping gear. Also list the camping gear by brand name so price comparisons can be made.
Ok here is the list so far of the gear(and yes it all fits in the trailer), im sure im missed some things and i will add to this list as i remember them lol

Tent - 6' x 7' Mountain Tek
texsport 2 person cook set
3 Tarps - 1 Extra Large (covers whole campsite) 2 Regular Size
Wagan Tech Power Dome EX Portable Power Source - Air compressor-Radio-Assorted Outlets for (cell phone usb, tv, ect.) Jump Starter, Charger and more..
Hammock like new
Folding Camping Chair
Folding Table
Coleman northstar Lantern - propane Bottle Fed w carring case
Ozark Trail Warmfoot Sleeping Bag w built in headrest
Hi Tec Air Mattress
Coleman leather Griddle Stove Cover
Coleman Griddle
Hi Tec Propane Stove W self igniter two burner grill and stovetop
Portable 02 Cool 10" dual power bat or elect fan
Camppal portable organizer
bbq utensil set
Portable shower
9 cup stainless steel percolator coffee pot
Fishing pole
Fully Loaded Fishing Tackle Box
Pop up canopy-easy to put up and take down in minutes-perfect to cover the bike or pic table
Misc- bungie cords, flare, windable flashlight (no bat needed),cooler,2 propain bottles,1 gal plstc fuel can,100 ft extension cord, 6v flashlight, hatchet, extra mantel's for lantern, camp soap, duct tape, extra tie down straps, extra locks and steel cables, extra rope, poncho (never opened)

Most equipment is new or like new so i have most owners manuals.

As far as pics of the bike and trailer you can see them at the following links

http://www.durangodaves.com (front page)

http://www.durangodaves.com/id117.html (this is the 4 sale page of durangodaves.com, all the little thumbnails are my bike)

http://www.durangodavestrailers.com here are pics of the trailer and the campsite and the inside of the trailer packed... you can see how large this one tarp is, it covered my whole camp site..

hope that helps bagmaster

thanks

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
imported post

It really looks like a nice bike. But, I couldn't make out a lot of detail due topictures being fuzzy.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

It sure is a shame you have to part with her. She is a beautiful machine and the trailer and gear are also great.:clapper::clapper::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

The pics don't do it justice due to the off-focus look of most of them. That's some high dollar camping gear you have there and well worth part of the package price.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
imported post

My 83 Aspencade looks just like that! I am asking $4,000 for mine. I don't hve a trailor though. The 83's are Beautiful! Stators extremely reliable, everything is.
Niightrider1

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Another shameless bump.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.