Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have found the bike I'm going to upgrade to, but my wife insists that I sell mine first because we don't have the room for two bikes...Especially large ones. The link to the craigslist ad is listed below. Please spread the word. Thanks!

http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/2591276802.html

Attachments

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
imported post

That's a good deal, I would think it would sell pretty quickly.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Still available if anyone is interested...Or if you know anyone that would be. . .

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Asking $1500 or best offer. PM me if you'd like some details on the bike...

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

Unfortunately, here in the Boston area, people are getting ready for winter, so it's less valuble now. I sold my 64K '83 Aspencade last Spring for $2200 and it was really nice too.

If you get $1500 now, that's fine, but consider waiting until the Spring for more $. Unless you are short on cash, buy the other, keep both until Spring. You are going to lose alot of money if you dump it this Fall.

Just my opinion

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

I'd go up there for that. Just a question, but would you consider a trade for some household appliances or other things? PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

More than likely, I'm going to take the advice of 'sandcastcb750'...My wife even agrees. The answer to you, pcfix_3, would have to be 'no' as far as trading the bike for appliances. If I were able to sell mine now, the money is going towards helping my daughter put deposits down for her wedding next year...

Hopefully, I can get what I'm asking if I wait until spring and I'll just shop for my replacement at that time.....

Thanks for the interest!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.