Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy yall I'm wanting to buy a goldwing hitch what would be the best hitch to buy I looked at some new ones and I dont mind spending the money just want to be for it would work for my bike

·
Administrator
24,854 Posts
Probably not a lot of options for an 1100. The one that replaces the rear bumper bar and has braces to the frame is probably best.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found a hitch on wingscycle.com for 120 and looks diff from ones I seen on themmodels, I just wondering if I have to take pumper off if so I'm not wanting to

·
Registered
620 Posts
I've got this arrangement I pulled off the back of my 1100 - Pulled camper trailer cross country several trips with the 1100 but no longer need the hitch since I have the 1500.The bags aren't complete, missing one cover and the latch hardware so you'd probably want to find saddlebags to go with it.

It mounts to the bike via the shock absorber top mounting stud, the rear fenter to frame bolt and the bolt under the rear passenger footpeg which holds muffler bracket.

I was intending to post it for sale next month (which is almost here). It can be disassembled somewhat for shipping.

Let me know if you are interested. I'll get more pictures up in the "for sale" forum this weekend....

·
Registered
620 Posts
Looks like you're interested in just the hitch, I was looking to sell the whole shebang. I suppose I could part with just the hitch, but you might want to pull off a saddlebag and get some close-in pictures so we can see if the hitch from my shebang will even mount to your shebang.

Was too warm and nice this weekend, stayed off the computer and didn't get my pictures posted, but s'posed to be nasty here tonight. So I'll get them posted this evening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts