Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

hi does anyone know where to get a pilot screw? i busted 1 off removing my 83 gw carbs. i think i can backout the old corpse screw i thought of aluma welding on a nut just
to set the pilot but a new/old screw [sic] would be nice..

thx gumby

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

cut a slot in it to use a screw driver if you want to keep using it (I have one like that).. and I 'll look for a recent thread that references replacement parts..

Found it about 7 pages deep.. HERE

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

sandiegobrass wrote:
cut a slot in it to use a screw driver if you want to keep using it (I have one like that).. and I 'll look for a recent thread that references replacement parts..

correct me if i`m wrong but doesnt the randakk replacement look stronger in the weak point that honda has. (where they sear off)

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
imported post

I have a set of carbs all layed out on cardboard... 1 float needle was bent when I got

them :X$ 60.00 plus shipping from E-Bay ...

Okay, Monday I won another set for $5.00 plus shipping... SO....

If you can handle the wait from MN to AZ through the mail...

PM me your address & I'll throw one in an envelope :cool:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
sandiegobrass wrote:

correct me if i`m wrong but doesnt the randakk replacement look stronger in the weak point that honda has. (where they sear off)
I'll have to check that out when I go to my brothers sometime this weekend. He hasn't put the carbs back in yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.