Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1983 Honda Goldwing GL1100 Intesrtate it has 43,xxx miles it's in very good shape for its age brand new tire on the back,new brake pads all around, new hand grips, new speakers ,fresh differential fluid, repacked wheel bearings, fresh spark plugs and air filter lots of storage space. I have taken some weekend trips on this thing and I have more room than in my miata. It's agile and reliable. Front brake master cylinder needs to be rebuilt but if you keep an eye on the level it is safe to ride. I put about 5,000 miles on this bike over the summer and had absolutely no issues with it I love this bike but something has to go and 2 Goldwings is over kill I am asking $1,800 OBO. I need money for my newest wing. PM me with any questions. Or call 217 778 2336 I work for an Insurance agency so when I answer yes you have the correct number. My location is Champaign IL about 150 miles south of Chicago. I will not ship unless you make the arrangements.

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
imported post

Very nice bike. . .I've got one myself. It's true what they say - You just can't kill these things...

Sorry if I got your hopes up for a sale with notification of a reply to this thread...just can't help myself sometimes, though, when it comes to great looking bikes. Especially when it's a twin to mine...

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I did get a little excited when I saw the reply. I have heard that they can't be worn out by more than one person. I love this bike and would like to keep it however garage space as well as funds have become depleted.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
imported post

You have got a nice looking bike there . should go quick , I love my 1100

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.