Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have an 84 1200 that is complete except the motor is locked up. It has factory cruise but that is the only option except for the chrome carb covers. Carbs are in good shape. I know this because I rode the bike home.Most of the fairing is trash due to the bike being too heavy forthe previous owner.There are some good fairing parts available mostly from the right side. To members of this forum ONLY If youwant any of the parts I will offer you a substantial discount on the part/parts you need. My way of saying thank you for the helpI received here recently. You can pm me or call me at 404-227-4441 for more info.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
imported post

I'll take the clutch master and or slave cylinder to 60107

HOw is the center luggage carrier ?

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Do you have the speaker grills and the panel that the radio goe into. If so let me know. PM sent

·
Premium Member
4,472 Posts
imported post

How about a starter button? Mine is the square one and I am really only needing the button that says "start", butwill take the whole switch if it has the button. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

PM sent

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

$40 for the clutch master cylinder plus shipping but have to check on that I am new to this stuff. center luggage carrier may already be spoken for am waiting for a return pm.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
imported post

How about the piece that is up inside the fairing and the right hand rear view mirror bolts through the fairing into this piece. And at least one of the bolts that hold the mirror to it. It is sort of triangular in shape. And the trunk lid. And when's Christmas? I need to get more stuff than my wife is going to allow....Shipping to 95436

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

gotta love the wing wrote:
S Clark wrote:
I need a tiny thing- a horn button. Do you have one?
Scott
Yes I do have one works well $7 plus shipping.
For $7 bucks I take the switch for a backup and pull the button.
How do I get payment to you?

Scott

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Let me look at them before I sell them I am always extra careful beforeI sell brake parts but if they are in good enough shape and we agree on a price you can have them.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

How about the left side inner fairing where the cb would be mounted? Mine is trashed.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
imported post

By chance would you have a stock antenna it should measure about 50" long with a resister on it.
Thanks for your time.
Leon

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

I'm looking for a complete set of saddlebags for my 84.Including mounting brackets,lids,and the tail piece...I don't want or need the trunk,just the bags and hardware...Thanks...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.