Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a 1984 Aspencade for sale. I don't have time to fix it. The battery cover is missing(no shock there). It is currently partially disassembled(saddle bags, wind screen, lower foward fairing removed) as I was trying to get to the air compressor. It ran before I started pulling it apart about 2 months ago. The battery is dead and the carbs should be cleaned out. The bike is in good shape with the clearcoat flaking. The clutch master and slave have been rebuilt. Doesn't look like it's been down. Has all crash bars and the forward floorboards on the engine casing. I will post pictures later. The bike is located in Tucson, Az. PM me if you are interested.

-Brett

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

How Many miles?

I wish people closer to me would have deals like that....

Even on Craigs List people want almost as much for an 84 or 85 as they want at the stealership for a new one......... well.......... maybe not that much, but there are no deals like this.............. yet........

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
imported post

Yes I agree on that, been looking for one closer to me in NY but around here they want more than the stealership.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Theres 110,642.1 miles on it. No one is interested in this? Just needs the carbs cleaned, a new battery and a suspension upgrade(or fix the compressor) and it'll be in perfect running condition. I even have the driver's backrest for it. I am flexible on the price so feel free to shoot me an offer. May be willing to trade as well for a car of equal or lesser value(that runs).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I'm open to offers guys so fire away. I need this gone ASAP. Someone has to want this. It's a steal!

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
imported post

I will trade you seats

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
imported post

I take that as a no or you havnt been back on

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Hey Jar, at this point I'm not parting it out. If I decide to I'll definitely let you know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.