Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1984 Aspencade. Runs like a top!

60,061 miles as of today. Well-maintained, great tread on tires, good brakes, newer battery, windshield and grips. Everything works. Honda seat recovered with new skin purchased from Travelcade. I will be doing a thorough clean up, taking more comprehensive pix, and doing a video. I will post those here as well.

I will assist in shipping the bike as necessary, or will go over it more thoroughly if you want to ride it home. I just finished a 120 mile ride on it yesterday.

Forum Members - $2,595.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

I know it's not likely, but if this is still around in a month (will be out of the country for the next 3 1/2 weeks) I'd buy this bike- it's pretty much what I have been looking for.

Scott

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Congrats. Still say the 1200's are the best of the best.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

You gonna get it in time to join us all down in Llano the weekend for April 4th?

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
imported post

I would absolutely love to be there. Llano is a neat little town and a fun area to ride in, but I am going to be out of the country. You guys will just have to eat BBQ without me. However, I don't feel too bad about missing it. I will be in Spain for 3 weeks and will get to do some riding while I'm over there.:banana:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I'm pleased to say, Scott picked up this beauty Tuesday, after flying in to San Diego airport.

One heckuva Aspencade, going to a really great guy!! Get it home safely and enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.