Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to find a good home for my not running wing. Last I checked it had something like 28k miles, I believe. I put around 7000 miles on it during summer of '19. It would not start this year :(
No time to devote right now. Probably electrical, probably charging issue, battery is now flatlined. Offers? I'm in SW Ohio and can help load it on a your trailer.

·
Administrator
26,578 Posts
It's not a charging issue if it won't start. It would sell for a lot more if you charged the battery and got it started.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your advice Dave, I'll hook up the charger tomorrow- it can't hurt to try and charge it. I just haven't had the time to tackle it this year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No takers? How about if I throw in my 4 carb vac balancer and clymer? Also have a few misc parts and the timing belt cover bolt removal tool, which fits in the tight space between the cover and frame. The rear tire was replaced in '19 with a new one.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,205 Posts
easy to post pictures, just click on the Icon below the editor that looks like a Mountain scene.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,205 Posts
Lol I meant could he post pics of the bike he's got for sale
I knew that was what you meant, I was just letting the seller know it is easy to do.

cold here today at 34*F, won't be riding anywhere.

now, let's get a picture of his bike....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, yes. I'm sorry I just saw these responses and will work on getting a photo or two posted. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha, no- that's the only photo I had on my phone from a nice patch of weather sometime around early Nov. Why??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts