Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well, My dad gave me this bike when he purchased another Goldwing last summer. He realised that it was alot more work then he could handle. So he got a bike to ride instead of work on right away. He purchased it for $2000 somewhere. It is a 1984 Aspencade w/ 35,000 miles. He started takeing the bodyparts off of the bike to paint it since it was painted flat black. Also tThere are parts to put this back to normal. This bike has digital dash, cb, stereo/ cassette. I would say it would be a great parts bike or a nice winter project. He also purchased about $2500 parts from various ebayers to fix up this bike. 2 fake tanks, exhaust, front forks, good saddlebag frames, rear trunk, several side panels, and everything else needed to put this bike back together plus. The bike was painted flat black. I have started sanding down the panels. I have both side covers ready to paint. They are in grey primer. This bike does run. I am sure it needs some carb cleaning, some work on the throttle cables. All of this needs to go. I just purchased a house and don't have the space or money in the new garage. Keep in mind this bike fit on my trailer. I have a short bed chevy ext cab truck. All of the parts filled the bed and the inside of my truck. My dad is a ebay king!!! LOL He purchased everything he thought he needed for this bike. I have two seats three back rests that fit on the trunk. I would say $1500 obo takes it all. I have been working 13hrs a day 6 days a week so leave me a pm or message on this thread. I will get some pics when I get my camera back. Sorry. Thanks Brad Rupska

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

Some one with a 1200 should be contacting you shortly would be my bet :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
imported post

I am in desperate need of a side battery cover for my 1985 Interstate. Need to keep my costs down as I am restoring this 85 wing.
My bike is blue but I am sure it could be painted, are all the mounting lugs intact?
I'm a new member, hope this gets to you.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Andrew. You have a PM sent send me your email address so I can send you a pic of the blue one I have. Thanks Brad

I really need to sell this bike out right. I am buying a house on the first of Jan. so I need to sell this to make up for space I don't have in my new garage. Plus I will need money also. Make a offer

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Ok The first $1200 gets it all. I will take pics this weekend of all the stuff.

·
Administrator
24,409 Posts
imported post

Man if it wasn't so far from me I would be a taker.
David

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
imported post

Where are you located. ??

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

wingnsidecar wrote:
Where are you located. ??
Gona go out on a limb and guess Indiana :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
imported post

Wish you were closer, Thanks for the answer. I'm new to this site and just found out how to find out where people are located. Thanks again and good luck. sounds like a great buy for someone.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Here are the pictures. All of the pcs are there with a lot of extra parts too.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.