Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Gulp...

After 10,000 glorious miles, its time to move on...

My 84 Aspencade has 118,000 miles on her. Was born blue, but has a dark green metallic paint that is in pretty nice shape. Since I have had her, I rebuilt the starter, converted a bunch of the static lamps to led, repaired some cracks in one saddlebag with abs glue and fibatape.

I also added the locking, swing away padded passenger rests that you will see in the pics. The chrome is in good shape. Back tire is about half left, needs a front. The only thing that I am aware of that needs attention, is the temp guage has a few bars not functioning, and it needs a bit of soldering where the yellow wires enter what used to be the dog bone fuse. Iswapped out the carbs with 87 carbs, and put an 87 fuel pump on her. Keep it around 60 mph,I get 45 mpg. Cambelts were replaced at 102,000.

No CB, but the radio works fine, with new speakers. I have the intercom cords, and the air hose for the compressor.

The windshield is a +4" tall windshield, with a wraparound. Fairly new battery.

You will see some green led's mounted here and there that do a nice job of lighting her up at night.

I has the crash bars, and hiway boards. Any and all spareparts that I have will come with it.

I am hoping for $3000. PM me with any questions!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157609567283139/

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Moving up to bigger and better??? Really a great looking Wing...I know that it will sell quick.....

Claude.....

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well, with todays employment turn of events, it may be awhile before I get any others.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry about that bud. Back to the top.

John

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
imported post

I'm in the market for a bike about like that, but unfortunately you're too far away for me in Arkansas.

A 4" tall windshield??? Isn't that a little short??? :stumped:

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that Dick. Your bike looked nice when I saw it a few years back. I dont have any money eitherbut is the trailer going with it. Might sell quicker,. JB

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

gladmaker wrote:
I'm in the market for a bike about like that, but unfortunately you're too far away for me in Arkansas.

I meant +4"... sorry for the confusion.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
gladmaker wrote:

I meant +4"... sorry for the confusion.
Fixed that for ya.....

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.