Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1984 GL 1200 Aspencade Asking $500.00 OBO

I picked this up September last year as a project but with the loss of my job I am not going to be able to do anything with it.

I wanted to offer it here to a member before I put it on Craig’s list or eBay. I have not done anything to it since I picked it up so cant tell you a lot about it. It shows 49000 miles on it The PO started an overhaul and rebuild but was forced to move for job relocation, it has new tires front and rear lots of chrome goodies. If you just need parts for your 1200 or want a project this is for you! not looking to make any money on it just get my $500 back out

You can see some photos here

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss274/sle104/

It looks like mostall the parts are there but was missing left saddle bag cover form PO. If you have any questions ask I will answer the best I can. PM or you can email me at

dalewiltse at ya hoo dot com

Please put GL1200 in the subject line.

EDITed your email addy, you don't want trojans filling your email box with junk advertising

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Any one wanna go halves on a project :action:

My wife will kill me but hey, for the money it could be revived or revive someone elses bike.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
imported post

How much for the exhaust extensions?

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

sle104 wrote:
1984 GL 1200 Aspencade Asking $500.00 OBO

I picked this up September last year as a project but with the loss of my job I am not going to be able to do anything with it.

I wanted to offer it here to a member before I put it on Craig’s list or eBay. I have not done anything to it since I picked it up so cant tell you a lot about it. It shows 49000 miles on it The PO started an overhaul and rebuild but was forced to move for job relocation, it has new tires front and rear lots of chrome goodies. If you just need parts for your 1200 or want a project this is for you! not looking to make any money on it just get my $500 back out

You can see some photos here

http://s583.photobucket.com/albums/ss274/sle104/

It looks like mostall the parts are there but was missing left saddle bag cover form PO. If you have any questions ask I will answer the best I can. PM or you can email me at

dalewiltse at ya hoo dot com

Please put GL1200 in the subject line.

EDITed your email addy, you don't want trojans filling your email box with junk advertising
You have a pm, I will buy it cash in hand if it is still available.

Contact me :)

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

:baffled:is bike still available:baffled:

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

TWO WINGs was the first to PM me about it should have deal wraped up by monday i hope. If for some reason it does not happen your next in line.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

:bowing::banana::bowing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.