Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe that I let the smoke out of my fuel pump. I've read some options as to using an 85 Prelude pump but am not sure I'd like to go there. Google is not my friend today (or lastnight). I'm having a hell of a time finding a replacement pump. Does anyone know where I can order a new one from?

I've already checked ebay. Little luck there. I found a boneyard with a used one that at least runs but for as much as they want I'm wondering about a new one.

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
According to two sources, the pump is available from Honda for between 112.00-168.00.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I wasn't able to find squat for some reason. The first site listed the part at $120 but when I called they wanted $170 and had to order it. The second site listed it at $112 but there was no one to talk to. Tried it anyway. We'll see what happens. Now it's back to the garage and the carburetors!

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
23,341 Posts
If Western can't get the pump, they will call you. At least that how they do me, but it's a local number for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.