Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Heres some pics and a link to the youtube video and further info on it.The price is 1800.00 usd Im in Central pa bike has a full tune up.Only reason selling is I have an 86 A as well and my wife is afraid to ride alone it will get you anywhere as long as its not across a body of water...Only issue is radio squeals took mine from the 86 and it works in this bike Ive replaced the following:Timing belts,battery,brakes all,replaced front fork seals and dust cover w/new fluild,rebuild the clutch and slave cylinders,new brake boots,stator replaced prior to me getting bike and the wires clips are removed.I bought it in april of this year from a woman whos husband passed,carbs were removed by me and cleaned new main jets if buyer wants them no need runs fine,oil and filter changed,fuel filter changed,final drive fluid changed..Only piece of plastic missing is right lower fairing plastic you can see in the video,6-cans of paint included I figured Id get no more out of it painting it and focused on my 86..Fly in drive home any questions let me no will post here a week or two then to craigslist then ebay Im firm on the price I feel its fair and with all the works thats done thanks....

Now rips at all in the seats or are they dryrotted and hard bike was kept inside though its no were near perfect or the most pretty it will definitly get you there and back the rest can be worked on as you enjoy the rode..More pics available if anyones really interestedmessage me and Ill be glad to send if Icould post more I would..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi69k-kmvIc

(Ipainted the rear luggage lids to get rid of the names on them..)
Carbs just sync done though they werent off by much..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

What do you guys honestly think it should be worth??I have receipts for parts I did the service includes service manual..

·
Premium Member
1999 GL 1500 Aspencade SE
60 Posts
imported post

I don't think you are out of line on the price. It may fetch more on E-bay. If I needed to buy a bike I would definitely check it out for that price.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I thought its fair as well,Ill give it a few days here then move to other areas really in no hurry...

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
imported post

Nice and clean looking. Price is more then fair.

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
imported post

I'll warn you ahead of time, I sold an '84 aspencade on Ebay just over a month ago, what ever you sell it for, take at least $300 out for fees. Best of luck though, looks like a nice bike :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I wont sell it there,I did sell a boat years ago for 9k through ebay...I have over 500 only positive feedbacks that helps..

·
Friend of Bill W.
1,930 Posts
imported post

Nice video of the bike. I would think it is priced right given all of the maintenance work you have done to it.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Now Heel/toe shifter installed/New main jets/and highway pegs,also painted off names both sides.....Runs and idles perfectly..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.