Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1984 Standard Goldwing that I was planning on doing something with, but age has won out and I just can’t do it anymore. Bike is in Tomahawk, WI, I’d like to get $850 for it but am more then willing to negotiate.

I also have a 1986 Aspencade with approx 35k miles on it. I’d like to get $2450 for this, but again I’ll entertain any reasonable offer.

I’ve had both of these bikes for approx 5 years, the 84 I rode home when I purchased it but it has been sitting in my garage ever since, all I’ve done is removed the after marker fairing a previous owner had put on, and did put two new Gates belts on it, but trust me it needs work, I was hoping to turn it into a bobber or something like that but I know that’ll never happen now.

The 86 Espencade has new belts the carbs have been rebuilt, however the bike has been sitting now for about 3 years.

Both of these bikes are located in Tomahawk, WI, anyone interested feel free to contact me at the following email address………[email protected]

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
I have a 1984 Standard Goldwing that I was planning on doing something with, but age has won out and I just can’t do it anymore. Bike is in Tomahawk, WI, I’d like to get $850 for it but am more then willing to negotiate.

I also have a 1986 Aspencade with approx 35k miles on it. I’d like to get $2450 for this, but again I’ll entertain any reasonable offer.

I’ve had both of these bikes for approx 5 years, the 84 I rode home when I purchased it but it has been sitting in my garage ever since, all I’ve done is removed the after marker fairing a previous owner had put on, and did put two new Gates belts on it, but trust me it needs work, I was hoping to turn it into a bobber or something like that but I know that’ll never happen now.

The 86 Espencade has new belts the carbs have been rebuilt, however the bike has been sitting now for about 3 years.

Both of these bikes are located in Tomahawk, WI, anyone interested feel free to contact me at the following email address………[email protected]
Do you have pictures of the bikes?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have pictures of the bikes?
Mastercylimder,

I don’t have pictures of the bikes, however if you’d like to see them I’ll pull them out of my garage this weekend and take some pictures for you. It’s something I should have done anyway. Wink

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Mastercylimder,

I don’t have pictures of the bikes, however if you’d like to see them I’ll pull them out of my garage this weekend and take some pictures for you. It’s something I should have done anyway. Wink
Did you ever post pictures?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Master cylinder,
I apologize, no I’ve not yet taken/posted the pix of both those Wings. I was overcome by events (OBE’d) and had other issues that required attention. I will try and post them this weekend. Please accept my apologies.

R-Larry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Master cylinder,
I apologize, no I’ve not yet taken/posted the pix of both those Wings. I was overcome by events (OBE’d) and had other issues that required attention. I will try and post them this weekend. Please accept my apologies.

R-Larry
34B12CD1-11BC-40A0-B200-743C65C581F2.jpeg
2E82FCAA-9C16-4285-842A-DCE8E3610480.jpeg
26437967-548E-4649-8233-D17E7A02A296.jpeg
2E82FCAA-9C16-4285-842A-DCE8E3610480.jpeg

Mastercylimder,

Master cylinder, please just let me know if you didn’t get the pictures.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts