Premium Member
8,242 Posts
Yes you are allowed.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GL Interstate still for sale

Thanks Idaho Rider for your reply. This bike came from ID Falls about 1995.
Never got to talk to the original owner but he sure made it a nice bike.
Just lowered the price to 2800.00. That is as low as I feel I should go.
Gene

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Sorry, this page is not available at this time
    • Please refresh this page on your browser or try again later.
Was going to look just to be looking but your Ebay link popped up the above error?

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Chromo
The link says it ended. I just checked it. Try it again.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Looks like a nice bike.

The pictures are showing up a bit small though and with so much scenery around the bike most pictures are not really showing that much detail on the bike.
Some larger pics with close ups of the bike might help get the bids higher.

I looked at the first listing also, it worked this time showing it ended as Newday said, though the first time I tried it I got the error message several times which I posted.
Anyway it seems the bids were way too low that first time around, I see you have more pictures now, but if you can get closeups of just the bike and show details it would probably help allot more.

I looked at a 1500 listing to be sure it was not just my laptop causing the smaller pictures and that listing had much larger pictures.
Almost made me want to buy the 1500 LOL
The bike was so sharp and clear in detail you could actually see the person that was taking the picture like looking into a blue tinted mirror!

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Chromo,
I figured if they are really interested they will contact me with further questions!
Had a few offers but not even close !
If I click on the pictures they increase in size ! Also you can magnify any particuler
part you might want to look at.
Any way thanks for your input, I hold off till Jan, if it doesn't sell this time around.
Gene

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.