Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will have numerous parts for GL1200 aspencade.

Fairing bare
lower fairing skirts
turn signals
front end (without head,etc)has leaking seals but have a new set for it that will go with them)
front wheel tire 30% tread
front calipers
rear fender
gauges
windshield
mirrors
saddle bags (lid scratched on left side,not bad)
trunk (one corner has a crack)
Seat and back rest (seat ok,backrest needs covering)
air compressor w/lines
rear air shocks (hold air)
rear fender
front fender
Gas tank very good,clean
various wiring I will not be using

These are from a running driving bike,all work as should.Paint is faded and is the light tan color.Will trade or sell.I am looking for a few parts from a older wing.Mainly the front end without air,a complete front end (wheel calipers etc)a set of gauges to sync carbs.Harley style saddlebags with flip lid. would prefer local pick up,but if need be can ship.Am doing a project and parts are currently still on bike.Bike has 64k,and has been sitting outside previously.pics can be posted,just let me know what you need.most are make offer,so dont be afraid to make one...lmao

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the mirrors will fit into a flat rate usps box for 5.80

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
I need the red RIGHT side corner reflector from the trunk, do you have that available? If so, how much?

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I do have them both still on it.was hoping to sell the trunk complete.But If I dont get a offer for it will part it out.Just make me an offer,and we'll go from there.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Fuel pump? Mine just packed it in.

Also might be in the market for the right side saddle bag. Just the bottom, and maybe the chrome rack that it bolts to. I was in a small accident several weeks ago and these got damaged and my insurance company will buy them if they are available - the other guy's fault of course!

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fuel pump going to be using.But pm me about the other parts.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Shocks

How much for the rear shocks? And shipping to 43947.

·
Premium Member
722 Posts
Just because you\'re a paranoid doesn\'t mean they\'re not out to get you.

I believe that's "just because you're NOT paranoid................

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Right hand saddle bag lid

I didn't get Rudy's lid keepers installed and lost my right hand saddle bag lid. Yours sounds like the same color as mine as I also have the 84 Aspencade in Metallic Beige. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
im in need of a right rear turn signal. the one thats on the right side bag. how much?

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I have just completed a poor boy install and ready to install fairing and no screws for the fairing on front .do you have them and what would you want for them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.