Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the front and back breaks independant on 1985 Honda GoldWing? Or, are they they both working no matter whether you apply front or back brake.
I'm thinking of buying a 1985 GW. But the current owner doesn't allow test driving because the brakes lock up.

Thanks,
WingOfGold:waving:

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Is the front and back breaks independant on 1985 Honda GoldWing? Or, are they they both working no matter whether you apply front or back brake.
I'm thinking of buying a 1985 GW. But the current owner doesn't allow test driving because the brakes lock up.

Thanks,
Welcome to the forum. The front left and the rear are linked together, the front right is independent.

I could have that backwards but 1 front is linked to the rear and 1 front is by itself.

·
Premium Member
2000 GL1500SE
3,349 Posts
On the 85 the right front is linked to the rear brake. Left front is operated by the lever on handlebars.
The 1500 has the left front brake linked to the rear.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
On the 85 the right front is linked to the rear brake. Left front is operated by the lever on handlebars.
The 1500 has the left front brake linked to the rear.
This is the correct info and welcome to the forum wingofgold:waving:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts

Thanks,
hope your getting it for a good price...... sounds like some work ahead :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.