Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Location: Southeast Georgia about 50 miles west of Savannah, GA. In a small town called Bellville.

I have a 1985 GL1200 Goldwing that I just do not have the time to mess with anymore, my loss is your gain.

It would crank up January of last year... but I am pretty sure the carbs need to be gone through.

The front and back brakes are locked up... I can move it by myself, but it is very difficult so you might want to bring some help if/when you pick her up.

Here is a video of it running January 2019 a year ago...

I haven't had time with family stuff and medical problems to be able to work on it or even move it from where the pictures were taken...

Hopefully she will make someone a very good bike with a little TLC.

Thanks,
Brent

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
She's pretty bike . Wish I could help you bring her back . I am afraid my Mrs would move me out if I bring home another orphaned Goldwing.
Hopefully someone can give her the love she needs.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
And I'm the lucky recipient of this bike.she needs some tlc but she has good bones.also let me say,brent and his wife are good people.very gracious and nice.if you ever get a chance to meet them,do it.thanks again brent,I really appreciate it.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
Glad to hear the bike has a great new home and prospects for a wonderful future.
Congratulations to both parties. See you in the wind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts