Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

got this bike from a freind gl1200 1985 Limited with auto level suspension

if i hit increase or decrease front or rear many time its all fine but ...

if i hit pressure check or auto ajust I get EEEEEE on display i guess its an error message how do i check ? any référence.

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
It's been a long time since I had mine,bought it new in 85 but seems it just leveled its self and could only add air on the center stand but I could all wrong,it been 25 years since I had mine.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gee

No Denis I dont have the owner manual I only have a clymer and nothing in there about auto level suspension

is there info in that manual cuz i have access to one via an other owner of a LTD

Last nite I opened the two air line at control module going front and rear there was a lot of fluide in there

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today I removed and cleaned all components checked all connections cleaned and put dielectric grease and I still get same thing

If I let it rest an put key on I can increase and decrease pressure front and rear as long as I don't apply pressure check or auto level then EEEE

The only component I could not. Lean and check is the pressure sensor anybody got an idea how

Thanks

·
Registered
1,662 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hope this helps
Wow this is also a great info into what book is that from

With sum references I got from Forum members I was able to do sum diagnostic and found faulty air pressure sensor and body valve is full of oil so I check with a freind of mine who has a Woldwing scrapyard and got a complete kit from him I will install it tomorow

MTF Nany thanks

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Neoracer for the info

I am sorry about delay. I had to put away the project for family reasons and now I am back in.

I Did More test and realise that first time I hit auto level it does a fine job but if I ask a second time in a short period of time even if I shut the bike down it takes many minutes to get back to normal and I get an error code EEE

I did all the check as per the list and each components test good I just wonder if anybody have encounter this trbl before

Many Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.