Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

hi , i am new here-- name is dale litus, own a motortryke, last week I had a road bump related interruption on my radio, pulled off thew road, killed the ignition so i could use the key to pull and re-insert the radio--- key back in ignition and----EVERYTHING ELECTRICAL DEAD----- did the swiss army knife across the starter solenoid, verified power was there, 4 days later, and about 6 hours no success---- appears to be hidden break or ????

on the other hand-- ii have a "home" machine shop, 8000 sq ft, real neat (at times). 12 lathes, hardinge colchester clausing hendy. 2 cnc hardinge/omniturn conversion lathes, 24 tool cncmilling machine, cutters, surface grinders, bla, bla, --- use autocad extensively, use studio max for machine and design related animations.
The only goldwing related machining I have done is to build a real front fork bar-to-bar support, one that grips the forks instead of the wimbly piece that was there--
Present time is being spent developing a new gene gun for accelerating dna for brain cell modification--- specifically stroke recovery and huntingtons-korea

Goldwing problem has me smoked-- help
[email protected]

· Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

thanks, we are a long ways further along-- i am an electrical tech, the 30 amp fuse was second, under the seat, there also is a couple under the left pocket-- a special epoxy one 15 amp, cannot find reference to it, the bike has been opened enough to take out the key assembly and there is no power there either---- I will win, it just will trake time, thanks for the loan of your active brain cells,
dale

· Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

thanks "twisty" neat handle---- If i had an adequate schematic i could find more, and the wiring harness is really really buried in there,
thanks for thinking--- tomorrow ?Iwill find time and go at it again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.