·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

What's your actual buy now price for a fellow forum member?

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Might be too late for that. If you don't list a "Buy it now" number, E-bay demands it runs it course. It would have been better to offer it here first, had he wished. Now you get in line with the rest of the world and it goes to the highest bidder.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, he can edit the ad to add a disclaimer that's it for sale locally and the auction can be deleted or ended at any time.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

I'm not sure you can do that, after you have listed. There are restrictions to what you can change or add. It would be nice if that's the case.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

You have a lot of liberty if there are no bidders yet.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Or if the auction just started. Right again, as usual.....

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

I actually did have a buy it now price of $3,500 listed but it went away with the first bid. I will check about editing to say it might be sold locally first if you are interested in buying for $3,500

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

If the owner loves it so much.......sell the Harley or take back to dealer or whatever.:baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
If the owner loves it so much.......sell the Harley or take back to dealer or whatever.:baffled::baffled::baffled::baffled::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
I was thinking the same thing....:action::action::action::D

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
imported post

Well getting rid of the Harley might be the right thing to to.........have you seen how many Harleys are for sale. Honda would probably go faster and create some cash as the Harley might take some creative bargining.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.