Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
She's got 6530 yes no typo... 6530 original miles on her! Barely broke in, she was used almost exclusively as a #ZemboShrinersParadeBike. She was a one owner bike garage kept before I found her. She had her clutch bled out runs like a new bike and her brake fluid changed out. Matching Shoei Helmets with the original mics and intercom system, Cb radio, original stereo with cassette deck work like a charm. She is practically new. I'm moving soon starting a new job and really want to send her down the road with a great owner that will treat her well. She comes with even an "Apsencade Travel Gym Bag" That matches the bike and helmets along with an additional chrome saddlebag cage. Full lighting around the lower bags, and lighted chrome, front brake covers really set her off. Feel free to call Sam at (717) 618-9373, asking $3300 or best offer. If I don't answer pls leave a message as I'm working 2nd shift and six days a week but should be off overtime next week. God Bless ya this bike is sweet and the riding season is right around the corner.,馃槉馃挴

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
I have pics on my intro thread just haven't taken new ones yet but will later this week.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I'm literally just over the hill from Falmouth, along the river. 441 is 2min if that from the house.,馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Priced to sell! New price is set at $2850, as I'm trying to move out of my current location asap, any interest at all pls feel free to ring me up. Have a great year peeps, the new riding season will be upon us in a hot minute. 馃挴馃槑馃槈

1 - 5 of 5 Posts