Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I bought a used goldwinglast year, 1986 SE-i. I want to put a trailer hitch on it but have no idea what to get or where to start. I have checked a few out on ebay but am not sure which one to get. Any suggestions, pictures of units installed, where they bolt to. Also will need a wiring harness hook up.

Thanks in advance for you help.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

ditto on cyclemax couldn't ask for better people:waving:

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
imported post

There is one on KIJIJI halifax , search goldwing and all ads ,for sale for $30.00/or $40.00, and looked to be the good hitch. At that price even with shipping it would be a good deal. I just paid $130.00 for a hitch for our 1500, I wish that one would have fit.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
imported post

Oooops ,sorry, my bad. I thought it was for a 1200. Try crossing part#'s and see if the 1100 and 1200 are the same that way. Also a place in Quebec called RC Trike sells alot of used parts, I got my hitch there last week. Good guys to deal with and very fast shipping. Good luck

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

If it's (by a slim chance) A Uni-Go trailer you're after (special hitch) I just so happen to have one for a GL-1200.

They're no longer available, so someone's gonna be really happy when they find that I have one.

(uses a special mount. not a ball-type - I am 96% sure you don't want it - just sayin..... )

:)

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

what is a uni-go trailer. I haven't got a trailer yet. Is that a one wheeled trailer? I was thinking of going that route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.