Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all

Due to financial issues, I am selling my Goldwing.

The Good

• Just over 52K
  • Everything works as it should
  • Leaks nothing at all
  • Blows no smoke
  • Runs great
  • Cee Bailey's windscreen
  • Markland foot boards
  • It's a Goldwing!!
The not so good

• Small scratches and dings
  • CB ariel broken
  • Battery side cover post broken (in flight departure)
  • Small louver in cowl missing
  • I have to sell it!!
Bike goes 2 up every weekend with no issues. She is located in Epping NH. $2800

Attachments

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

List a few more details and some pics of different angles. Like does it have just a stereo or cb too? Does it have a trailer hitch? those kind of details.

Sorry to hear you have to sell it. If you need a hand with something then shout it out, folks on here are pretty giving at times.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

The biggest detail that caught my eye, was the selling price. I wouldn't think you'll have it too long.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

I know if I had $2800, I'd be on my way to New Hampshire.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Bagmaster, If everyone on the forum sent me $1 dollar I'd be good to go:)

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
I know if I had $2800, I'd be on my way to New Hampshire.
You and me both!! That's what I paid for my 82 back in May.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Shhhhhhhh...make it 3. Ever notice the Tax Refund always comes out when no good deals are around?
I dont think it'll be around long at that price.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the responses. You'd be surprised at the number of e mails and pm's and NO ONE has come to even look at her. To all those who are sending PM's I'm sorry, but I can't possibly answer all of them. Here is a brief answer to most of the questions.

She does not need anything but a rider and new skins next season. Stereo cassette works, CB works but ariel is gone, reverse works, air suspension works great. She has 52K on her and is being ridden daily until the snow flies. She does not leak at all, those are water drops from washing her in the pic. The bank angle sensor was replaced under warranty. She is not a beauty queen, but a great daily driver. I did a short 700 mile day with her this summer up to the Maine coast and back with no issues at all. Any other questions, please ask here as I can't reply to each individual. Thanks!!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

My main question.......Is it sold yet?!!

What kinda payment will you take? i.e. Paypal, Bank Check, (of course Cash :cheeky1:). The wife is interested in us purchasing it:action:

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Not sold yet. Paypal or cash works.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Damn Doug, jump on it.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

Jprince wrote:
Great!! waiting on the wife to get back home to let her know it is still available.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Just an FYI... I have had multiple offers to buy the bike, and I want to be fair so how does this sound? If you are serious and are the first to put a deposit via paypal, the bike is yours pending full and clear payment. All other deposits will be returned the same day. If for some reason full payment is not deposited within 24hrs of being notified,the monies are returned and the next in line gets a shot. So on and so forth till we have a buyer. Does that make sense?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Snorebaby wrote:
Jprince wrote:
Great!! waiting on the wife to get back home to let her know it is still available.
If you wait that long it'll be long gone!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Anytime I've sold anything, or given away anything on this forum, it has always been to the first person who contacted me first. They always got first shot. If they turned it down, I went down the list, easy to do, cause everything is postdated.

And I mean at the start of advertising, not after I stirred everyone's interest. First come, first served.

Do it your way, and you spend alot of time refunding peoples' money and possibly mending fences.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

That sounds good. I just have so many offers and no way to show intent. Just trying to weed out the dreamers so to speak.:)I will send the remaining pics I have.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.