Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The bike is a 1991 GL1500 SE Anniversary Goldwing. It has 122600 miles and uses NO oil between oil changes. Ridden daily. I have seen GL1500’s with 250000-750000 miles on them with proper maintenance. This is the #691 Anniversary model built. Here is a list of equipment: Hand painted pin stripes, Air Wings, CB, AM-FM cassette stereo, intercom, Two helmets w/ headsets, air ride suspension, air outlet with hose for airing up tires, aftermarket seat with backrest, armrests for the passenger, drivers drink holder, cruise control, drivers and passenger floorboards, highway padded pegs for the passenger (currently not installed, heel and toe shifter, lighted vanity mirror in trunk, lighted interior trunk, lighted interior saddlebags, chrome grill, Chrome exit grills, chrome lowers all the way around, ring of fire, lighted chrome front bumper, upper and lower light bars, triple exhaust extensions, lever actuated exhaust dumps (makes it sound like an exotic sports car), fork lights, reverse (nice with the trailer), almost new E3 tires, new front brakes, strobe lights under saddle bags (don’t use on road, against the law!!), luggage rack, chrome helmet hanger extensions, lower trunk spoiler, upper lighted trunk spoiler (running and brake), chrome speaker accents, chrome dash accent, chrome radio panel accents, chrome knobs on radio, chrome CB panel, Chrome lower vent accents, chrome upper vent accents, chrome side panel rails, chrome scuff guard panels for the saddlebags, chrome saddle bag door rails, chrome upper rails on saddlebags, chrome air compressor control panel accent, Kuryaken flag pole, Kuryaken grips, Professional wiring for all accessory lights, dual chrome 4 switch light control panels, reverse lights and alarm, chrome trailer hitch, chrome trailer hitch ball cover, and I am sure I am missing some things!!!

The trailer is a Neosho Fiberglass Starlight trailer. They no longer sell this model. This is much larger than the ones the have now. It has chrome tongue, coupler, and chains; ice chest holder with ice chest, chrome trim around the lid lip, stainless steel hinge, luggage rack, full chrome light bar / bumper (wrap around), fully carpeted, 8 inch high speed wheels, bearing buddies, chrome hub caps, European style tail lights with Wig-Wag flasher built in for the brake lights, third brake light, chrome descending eagle, license plate holder and light, flex ride suspension (torsion). You don’t even know it is behind the ‘wing it pulls so nice!!

$8000 or trade for Corvette or?

Needs fork seals, found this morning.

OK, guess I better quit now because I am falling in love all over again with her!!!!

Pictures at: http://usera.imagecave.com/suks2bu37/

The blue Goldwing is my 1986 show bike that I had, not included.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.