Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike a little before I was ready. I have had my 2002 for sale but nothing serious happening. So maybe this will get more attention.
1992 GL1500 Aspencade. Candy Spectra Red. 35,846 miles. I bought from original owner. This bike is in fantastic shape. I had checked things over changed fluids and have riden it about 500 miles. It has a new windshield with vent, drivers back rest, trunk handle, light kit in saddle bags and trunk side markers, trailer hitch with flat 4 wiring but has never had anything pulled I just installed hitch. Highway pegs. And has brand new exhaust. Yes this model does have reverse. Everything works and bike is very nice. $4250

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
That bike would really look good with the "new style" windshield garnish introduced in 1995 and the "new style" roto covers introduced in 1997.

Lighting would be much improved by adding the "new style" head light introduced in 1998.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop. $4,000.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike needs an owner. Steal it price. $3,800.

·
Administrator
57,980 Posts
I am of late, seeing a lot of very nice 1500s asking around $4,000 bux, and none of them getting sold.

it is a sad thing to note, but they are now 30+ years old, and in prime condition or not, the uninformed won't buy them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The prices are holding over here, that would bring about $6000 & go quick, a well used example will bring $4500.
Nice tidy bike though

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts